The Competitive Edge
At work, in sports, and in everyday life, you’re constantly surrounded by the pressures of competition. In The Competitive Edge, celebrated sport psychologist Dr. Jeffrey Brown offers principles you can use to guide your character toward victory. He shows how to become a legitimate winner every time you compete-regardless of whether you come out on top.
The Competitive Edge:
- Includes Foreword by Danny Wuerffel and Afterword by Curt Shilling
- Teaches the reader to redefine victory and aggressively pursue it in every competitive situation.
- Demonstrates the importance of maintaining strong integrity and high character.
- Offers useful strategies for winning on the court and field, workplace, and home.
- Illustrates the challenges, risks, and rewards involved in doing what is right through examples from real life, biblical history, media, and popular culture.
Download the sample chapter.
Endorsements for The Competitive Edge